Always pink

Always pink

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thank You ......

What good did I do today? Oh what a life?? I am thinking if I have done "a" good thing today or not. This is called as "Kaliyug".....☻


But yes, I did a nice(some people will find it sweet) thing today. Before going into details, let me tell you something about myself and my (dear) better half. We are not very expressive people, particularly in public. We love ♥ each other and all, we just don't say it often. Not only that but (according to me) we don't  say "Thank you" enough number of times. We both grew up in typical middle class families, where husband is assumed to do few jobs and so is wife. So, today morning when we were on railway station and I was holding my baby + one suitcase, my hubby dear came and said ," plz don't pick it up. Your back is already paining. Let me take it. "
Why this is a big deal??????   If he would have just taken bag from my hand, it would have been usual case. What makes difference is he gave me a real reason(or some people can say found it worth to mention a reason). Well, now that was his part of good deeds. What did I do? I wrote a nice and big Thank You note to him(which I definitely would not have done otherwise).




My mom always says, if you want to say Thnx or Sorry to anybody, do it immediately because you don't know if you will after some time.




Thank You Dear∗∗∗




P.S.
He found it very funny but that will be for another day's topic ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment