Always pink

Always pink

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lets change the title :)

Hii....


I am back after so many months.....


It so difficult to do new thing(s) everyday. Believe me, I tried for few days but it is really impossible. Although I like the quote "impossible is nothing but I m possible", in reality impossible rocks :)


So, I have decided lets change the title. It should not be difficult to do "at least" one good thing every day.


And today on 21st July of 2015(I know you can see date on my blog, I never doubt your eyes), I have taken a "good" decision.




My good decision is "to be happy", mostly all the time :)




There are so many negative things happening around us and they are affecting us a lot, though we may not realize it. People sometimes hurt our feelings. When this "sometimes" becomes frequent, we(I in particular) start believing my life is full of sad events. And suddenly life turns into difficult mode. What to do? I closed my eyes and was searching for some answer. And I remember once somebody told me "You are happy if you want to be happy". I have decided to be happy. It is a difficult job but not "impossible".............:)






One of the best quotes written by Maxim Gork "Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.”




















Be Happy, Don't Worry.


No comments:

Post a Comment