Always pink

Always pink

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Love.....♥

What does Love mean? Well, dictionary says Love is affection and much more. I think everybody has their own definition for that. A mother might say love is getting worried when your kid is late from school, a teacher might say love is feeling proud of your student when they do well or somebody who loves  Salman Khan might say love is enjoying his movie.
I too have my own definitions. Yah, its more than one as it is applicable for many people in my life.


Love for parents is emotional in its own different way. When they are getting older , though we feel a bit sad for their fragileness, we should feel proud for their life and the life they gave us. The relaxation when we sit with them and remember old days, is love.


Love for kids is sweet like Cadbury. When your baby holds your hand and expects nothing but a smile from you is love. When your toddler happily claps for your dinosaur picture(which actually looks like a tree or sea horse or modern art), that is love. When your teen-ager introduces you to her friend(though it is a rare occasion) , that is love. And when your kid goes away for college or job and no age-bar you both cry, is love.


I have love for books too. Books make me very happy. It takes you to different world and you can be there till you want.


Other love is food. Eating anywhere, anytime(particularly Indian street food) and not thinking about falling sick is little insane but yummy love.


And then comes my love for Tennis. I love only this sport since I remember. Although I don't play or even hold racket in my hand, I have deep connection with the play, players and Grand Slams.


I can write about few(or more) loves of life.......But the special love is the bond which I am sharing with somebody for last 15 years. What is true love?? You don't have to hold each others hand all the time or talk to each other(only) all the time, but if a simple Good Morning message makes your face glitter, then that is love.


Somebody said "Not talking and yet understanding each other is love"  

1 comment: