Always pink

Always pink

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fourth Day

Hola,

this is fourth day for my blog. I know its not continuous fourth day but its fourth time....:)

today one new thing I did : I drove our car alone. ok, let me explain(I like this part). I used to drive our previous car(corolla) when we were in our previous place. It was a small cute town, some people say village. The maximum speed limit was 35 mph. I was in love with my car and driving there was always great. But then we moved to this new and big place and we bought new car(Sienna). I was (kinda) afraid of traffic, highways and fast lanes. But today, my daughter said or she requested(more specific) that if I take her to school by car, she will be happy. and how can you say no to her...:). Anyways, so it was a new experience to drive alone with three kids behind(I have valid license BTW).

today one good thing I did : I helped an old lady(आजी) today. ok, Let me explain(again I really like this part). I was walking home and saw one old lady trying to put her bags in her car, holding oxygen tank in one hand. I know that she was much capable of doing things by herself and usually strangers are not supposed to go and talk/offer help. I still went and told her to let me put her bags in car. She said ok and in the end she called me "sweet gal". I am so used to being called "auntie" , I found it funny yet very sweet. Its always nice to be young..........:)

that's all for now,
Lets hope fifth day will be tomorrow.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment